More about the Ohuhu Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove
The Ohuhu Camping Stove/ Backpacking Stove is perfect for camping, hunting, backpacking, picnic and other outdoor cooking activities.
*Stainless Steel material creates one of the lightest and most portable camping stoves on the market. The included carrying case further adds to the portability as it can simply be tossed in a bag without worry.
*This Ohuhu Camping Stove can use either firewood or solid alcohol to cooking.
*Pot Stability – 3 arms pot support system creates a stable cooking platform and distributes heat evenly.
*Environmentally Friendly: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions.
-Material: Stainless steel
-Size： 5.3 x 5.3 x 3 inch
-Weight: 400g / 14.2 oz
What does the Ohuhu Camping Stove cost?
Here’s the list price: $ 16.99
Prices can change all of the time though and right now on Amazon you can get the Ohuhu Camping Stove Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove Potable Wood Burning Stoves for Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking for : $ 17.99
Features of the Ohuhu Stainless Steel Camping and Backpacking Stove
- STURDY STAINLESS STEEL: Crafted with high quality stainless steel, this portable camping stove will steadily burn bright, whatever heavy weight or high heat comes its way
- STABLE AND SAFE: Geared with a 3-arm base support system, even the grassiest fields will be your personal cooking countertop, stable even in windy conditions
- FUELLED BY NATURE: Mother Nature presents the best fuel catalogue, with the abundance of dried twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as nature’s perfect kindling
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: Easily collapsible and lightweight, this camping stove comes with its own mesh carry bag so you can sling it along and serve up a warm piping meal wherever you’ve set up camp
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: With no fuel canisters or alcohol needed, we’ll be leaving no chemical emissions behind. Treating the earth with extra good care, without any of the hassle
Get your Ohuhu Camping Stove Stainless Steel Backpacking Stove Potable Wood Burning Stoves for Picnic BBQ Camp Hiking today!