More about the Coleman Triton 2-Burner Propane Stove
Take camp cooking to the next level with the Coleman Triton Propane Stove. Just light it up and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners and you can be cooking over 22,000 BTUs of power in no time. The cooking surface offers plenty of room to fit a 12-in. and 10-in. pan simultaneously. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup, and the heavy-duty latch will keep the lid secure until you whip up your next family dinner.
What does the Coleman Triton 2-Burner Propane Stove cost?
Here’s the list price: $ 79.99
Prices can change all of the time though and right now on Amazon you can get the Coleman Triton 2-Burner Propane Stove for Price: $ 72.65
Features of the Coleman Triton 2-Burner Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 22,000 total BTUs; Griddle sold separately
- Large enough for one 12 and one 10 Inches pans plus room to stow the griddle